MANAGING DATA, APPLICATIONS
& CLOUD solutions
Releasing the power of Multicloud in Finance, Media and Enterprise.
Payments & Finance
A history of payment sector expertise
A24 provides payment technologies and solutions for financial institutions seeking secure private cloud digital transformation platforms that scale and are agile.
Secure cloud solutions for digital media
The secure media cloud is designed to help digital media companies work smarter and more cost-effectively by offering cutting edge cloud storage and media software tools, online and on-demand.
Secure cloud solutions for global enterprise
The A24 Secure Global Cloud creates an environment that is secure, high performance and supported throughout the world, wherever our clients have offices and other facilities.
A24 Four-Stage Methodology enables us to deliver the right solution for your organisation.
- Data Flow Opportunity Analysis (DFOA)
- A combination of expertise, experience and software tools map the current data flows around a multi-site organisation, with its partners and customers and its interface to the cloud
- We identify opportunities to improve data availability, security and the resiliency of the infrastructure
- Create – The output from the DFOA informs the design of a stronger networking, compute and storage infrastructure tailored to the needs of your business – today and future growth
- Evaluate – we assess and recommend the best tools to use and the best structure to meet your objectives
- Plan – we build a plan that will ensure minimum disruption to your people, with full communication of what is happening when and deliver the migration to the new infrastructure within an agreed timeframe
- Action – we undertake the migration implementation with full testing and validation using standard proven procedures developed through working with many clients
- Calibrate – final testing and refinement of the infrastructure
- Global Operations
- 24/7 monitoring and reporting
- Incident and Resolution reporting
- Multilingual support desk
- Global Facilities
- Dedicated facilities team
- ‘Rack & Stack’ construction
- ‘Lift & Shift’ migration
- Continuous Improvement
- SLA and Compliance Reporting
- Periodic Service Review
- SOW, SOP, SLA adjustment
For over a decade A24 has run mission critical infrastructure in secure datacentres in Asia, Europe and North America for companies processing credit cards, pre-payment cards, sensitive medical data, real time video auctions and massive news video for the sports and film industry.
PAYMENTS & FINANCE
As the global Equinix payments and financial services partner, A24 has delivered innovative and flexible payment solutions to institutions such as traditional banks, emerging neo and digital banks plus payment platforms and vendors of HSM payment hardware.
Banking Customers have a huge, complicated, and intertwined deployment of legacy HSM infrastructure spread out across their business that are increasing harder to manage, scale and maintain. Any customer seeking to consolidate their entire Key Management and who also want to gradually migrate over to HSMaaS without impacting their existing security posture.
Any banking and financial institution seeking to expand operations and global markets should contact A24 to discuss this competitive solution roadmap and access A24 fast-track Proof of Concept (PoC) methodology and secure infrastructure available across Equinix Data Centre’s 24×7 in over 210 locations globally.
The secure media cloud is designed to help digital media companies work smarter and more cost-effectively by offering cutting edge cloud storage and media software tools, online and on-demand. The media industry-focused cloud is built using world-class technology to provide clients with the highest security and quality of user experience. anywhere, at anytime. Our network connects digital media companies and their facilities to the secure data centre using both private links and encrypted connections across the Internet. The purpose designed digital media cloud links digital facilities and management offices with BASE Media Cloud’s applications and storage arrays alongside other 3rd party and pubic cloud facilities.
BASE Media’s Onsite Media Gateway (OMG) is a BASE Media owned and managed part of your infrastructure that facilitates the most appropriate level of security and redundancy for your requirements depending on performance demands and sensitivity of data.
The A24 Global Cloud comprises of the network, the data centres and the equipment installed at client premises. This guarantees that infrastructure is sufficiently high grade and supported from the edge of your LAN directly into a private/ public hybrid cloud environment.
Many A24 clients have private links from their key offices which are supported by encrypted links (VPN tunnels) over the public network to provide redundancy and to service smaller outlying offices. The network also delivers Internet access and private links to public cloud services such as Office 365. Every A24 client has a Multicloud Controller (MCC) that manages mission critical applications and storage, maintained and managed 24/7, linked to IaaS, collocated racks and 3rd party applications in other data centres and the cloud.
A24 installs Multicloud Edge devices (MCE) in its clients’ offices to manage private and public links. The MCE firewalls and prioritises data traffic for security and optimum performance. Depending on the scale of the installation the MCE will also house applications such as VPN security, Wifi etc..